Re: t-shirt contest broken again

Le mardi 04 janvier 2011, à 10:26 -0700, Christer Edwards a écrit :
> On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:48 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> > It would certainly help to know what's broken in the files when they get
> > overwritten, so we can fix the issue.
>
> The biggest and main problem is that the 'formsubmit.php' file in
> /contest/ gets overwritten with a copy of index.html. This means when
> someone posts from the form, it sends the form data to an html file
> which, of course, doesn't do anything. If someone can have a look and
> see why 'formsubmit.php' is being overwritten it'd go a long way.

Not sure if this is the issue, but in git, formsubmit.wml should be
called formsubmit.php and be mentioned in page_DATA instead of
page_SCRIPTS in Makefile.am.

> I've also noticed that 'index.html', 'error.html.php' and
> 'thank-you.html.php' are getting duplicate header and footers. Those
> are pretty easy to fix, and is merely cosmetic, but is still
> problematic.

If you look in git, error.html.wml and thank-you.html.wml both have
header and footer. They shouldn't, as those get added during the build.
So removing the header and footer from the wml files should help there.

Not quite sure why index.html would get the duplicate header/footer,
though.

I'll wait for you to be awake to start fixing things, so you can unbreak
stuff that still gets broken when I fix them.

Btw, I've no idea why they're called error.html.{wml,php} instead of
just error.{wml,php}. Is this intentional?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.