Re: t-shirt contest broken again

Hi Christer!
This is indeed very frustrating, so I understand your terseness.
The last update to any part of the gnome.org web was 4 days ago, so that might have been when it happened. [1] Putting gnome web list in cc to see if anyone has any clues on what's going on and how we can fix this.

1. http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnomeweb-wml/commit/?id=2651bc421073338214bdae3c21859dc3c80c8f2d
- Andreas