Re: t-shirt contest broken again

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:48 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> It would certainly help to know what's broken in the files when they get
> overwritten, so we can fix the issue.

The biggest and main problem is that the 'formsubmit.php' file in
/contest/ gets overwritten with a copy of index.html. This means when
someone posts from the form, it sends the form data to an html file
which, of course, doesn't do anything. If someone can have a look and
see why 'formsubmit.php' is being overwritten it'd go a long way.

I've also noticed that 'index.html', 'error.html.php' and
'thank-you.html.php' are getting duplicate header and footers. Those
are pretty easy to fix, and is merely cosmetic, but is still
problematic.

I'm available all day via email and IRC (cedwards) if anyone needs me
to work with them to get this solved.

Christer