Re: t-shirt contest broken again

Hi,

Le mardi 04 janvier 2011, à 00:12 +0100, Andreas Nilsson a écrit :
> On 01/03/2011 10:56 PM, Christer Edwards wrote:
> >Can someone with a better knowledge of the gnomeweb-wml stuff please,
> >please have a look at why these files are being clobbered constantly?
> >Is this regeneration done via cron? Is it done when someone does a
> >commit? Can these files be ignored? Do I need to setup a cron job to
> >put my working files back in place every ten minutes?

When someone commits, something somewhere does a 'git pull', and then
the usual './configure && make && make install'. So the files get
overwritten.

It would certainly help to know what's broken in the files when they get
overwritten, so we can fix the issue.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.