Re: t-shirt contest broken again

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 1:43 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> If you look in git, error.html.wml and thank-you.html.wml both have
> header and footer. They shouldn't, as those get added during the build.
> So removing the header and footer from the wml files should help there.

Being completely unfamiliar with this wml build system I simply
provided fully valid pages, including header and footer. If those are
added, that's great. I just wasn't aware that was the way it worked.

> Btw, I've no idea why they're called error.html.{wml,php} instead of
> just error.{wml,php}. Is this intentional?

This is intentional. The naming convention that I use in my php
development is .html.php for template files that also contain php
code. The error and thank-you pages are simply templates, but they
also include single lines of php to output confirmation or error
output. The .html in the extension helps me keep track of it being an
.html template, and the .php extension is required of course to parse
the php inside.

That all isn't required, it's just the convention I've learned.