Re: [PloneSoftwareCenter] Episode VI: The return of the DOAP

Hi every body !!! This beginning was really hard !! ( I'm also moving
from spain to denmark definitively ).  After this friday I'll be able to
push this project.

On non-visual points :

I'll upload this weekend the mainpage product to manage the frontpage.
About linguaplone I've some new ticks to apply the virtual URL ( that
redirect to the page after browser negotiation ) and some new things
about import export.

I'll try to look at PSC branch this weekend , are you going to be online
Simone ?

About visual points :

LeeTambiah , if you need some help just ask, I'm going to spend the
weekend connected so ask for any questions. ( bloodbare on irc )

En/na Simone Deponti ha escrit:
> Okay, disregard what I said before about the secondary navbar
> implementation: there was a HUGE bug in it :D.
> The main problem with it is that even if I am at the third or fourth
> "level" it should only show what "second level element" is currently
> selected. The actual implementation messes a lot with URLs and paths
> to do so, and this is the wrong thing to do, in my opinion.
>
> But I have no other ideas right now.

If I understand you, we can create a global_pathbar.pt just to fix that,
no ?

> Anyway, this is just to tell that as soon as it's on the SVN, I'd like
> someone with admin access on the dev server to go into portal_actions
> in the ZMI and add an "About" tab so we can test the implementation.

Just tell me when you upload the code.