Re: [PloneSoftwareCenter] Episode VI: The return of the DOAP

Simon Rozet wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:04:56 +0100
"Simone Deponti" <shywolf9982 gmail com> wrote:

In the following days I'll shut up and start committing some decent
code :). --
Simone Deponti

I am feeling sad to not contribute code, but I really doesn't have time to learn Plone.
Anyway, thanks you for both your code and wiki update.
Happy new year to you all! Just a message to say I am still around. I can appreciate  the learning curve for PLONE is very steep, cause I have begun playing with it and learning it now. I have printed about 200 pages of the documentation and plan to go through most of it, so I can begin working. The trouble is this is going to take me time due to the learning curve and limited time before I can even commit code. :-(

At current I personally feel the best mockup is:- http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/wgo_mock-9nov.png although it lacks the secondary nav bar. Have we come up with a way that works for the secondary nav bar even?
We need to also think about colour themes, and select a chosen palette, which should create a common consistency through out wgo.

Which mockup are we heading with?

Regards

Lee