Re: [PloneSoftwareCenter] Episode VI: The return of the DOAP

Okay, disregard what I said before about the secondary navbar implementation: there was a HUGE bug in it :D.
The main problem with it is that even if I am at the third or fourth "level" it should only show what "second level element" is currently selected. The actual implementation messes a lot with URLs and paths to do so, and this is the wrong thing to do, in my opinion.

But I have no other ideas right now.

Anyway, this is just to tell that as soon as it's on the SVN, I'd like someone with admin access on the dev server to go into portal_actions in the ZMI and add an "About" tab so we can test the implementation.

Thanks to all,
--
Simone Deponti
<fabz> I think we need to work on our communication.. one guy is talking crap, one just goes "lol" and the other one doesn't understand what's going on