Re: [PloneSoftwareCenter] Episode VI: The return of the DOAP

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:04:56 +0100
"Simone Deponti" <shywolf9982 gmail com> wrote:

> In the following days I'll shut up and start committing some decent
> code :). --
> Simone Deponti

I am feeling sad to not contribute code, but I really doesn't have time to learn Plone.
Anyway, thanks you for both your code and wiki update  !

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 01:41:43 +0100
"Quim Gil" <quimgil gmail com> wrote:
> I can't recall if I mentioned here already: I'm in the process of a
> relocation (family and house) from Spain to Finland, this is the main
> reason of my non-visibility in the last weeks.  I hope to start
> finding wgo time next week, already in the new office  - home DSL
> contract underways.

I hope everithing will go well for you and your familly :)
(and your new job at Nokia [what a new job!])

P.S. : I just discovered the new wiki design and it looks really great to me

--
Simon Rozet - http://atonie.org