Re: need help with gnome-projects gnome-products

Gentlemen, as you probably know we have a release these days.

The GNOME Product pages were discussed, agreed and planned months ago.
We are implementing them now.

The GNOME Projects goal was dropped from 2.18 because nobody pushed it
when it was time to push it. Excuse if few weeks before the 218
release I don get into conceptual debates. There will be time for this
again as soon as the revamped wgo is released and we face the 2.19
process.