Tango icons

Hello to the list.

About a week ago, someone on #plone draw my attention to the fact that exists a product for GNOME called plango ( http://plone.org/products/plango) that replaces the default plone icons with the Tango ones.

If you find this interesting, might be cool to add it to the products we have on wgo (it should be just a matter of installing it). However, since I do not know what are the policies of GNOME regarding Tango, I'm just signaling this.

Have a good day

--
Simone Deponti
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?