Re: library.gnome.org index

Olav Vitters wrote:

> Ehr, I already used your previous version to product what is now on
> library.gnome.org. Instead of processing HTML files, I made a XML
> document and transformed it.

Really nice one.

There were some changes to the CSS file in my previous attachment,
mostly minor things like some margins on home page; could they be
applied ?

Actually, what is the commit policy about library-web module ?  Is
this ok for me to commit safe things ?  Will library.gnome.org be
updated automatically ?  (I am thinking about things such as dealing
with empty <title>)

Also fixing the mix of tabs and spaces in indexutils.py.

Great to see such progress,

        Frederic