Re: library.gnome.org index

Olav Vitters wrote:

> Perhaps an integration with jhbuild wouldn't be so bad, but then jhbuild
> would *need* a special target for libgo. However, currently I'd rather
> work with this a little bit further. Pretty close to at least having a
> site good enough for gnome-doc-utils documents.

I totally agree with you; I was just being frustrated.

> Thanks. I want to reuse the locator/common/header.xsl. I'm doing that
> (slowly) now. E.g. make XML file and transpose that to HTML, while
> reusing header.xsl.

Changing indexutils.py to generate XML files and passing them through
xsltproc?  I'll do that now.

Attached; it adds locators/common/html.xsl, which is used to process
minimal HTML files produced by indexutils.

Indexes have some xmlns="" leftovers that I failed to remove, somebody
with more xslt experience is welcome.

Regards,

        Frederic