Re: library.gnome.org index

Quim Gil wrote:

> Cool. What if we put Introduction as default page and then a last
> "About" subpage containing authors, copyright, license?

Actually I improved a few things and updated my gnome-doc-utils
checkout (up to rev 929) but there is some kind of problem now and the
documentation index page now has the table of contents and legal
notices are nowhere to be found.

2007-04-23  Shaun McCance  <shaunm gnome org>

        * test/testbook/testbook.xml:
        - A small table

        * xslt/docbook/html/db2html-autotoc.xsl:
        * xslt/docbook/html/db2html-css.xsl:
        * xslt/docbook/html/db2html-division.xsl:
        * xslt/docbook/html/db2html-info.xsl:
        - Make info pages use the same code as everything else

Most probably caused by this change, I didn't look into it.  Hopefully
tomorrow.

Also, there is a minimal http://lgo.0d.be/about page and it links to
http://lgo.0d.be/src/ which has uptodate scripts.

[...]

Eh, I just see now that http://library.gnome.org/ document pages have
been updated, great work!  (even though this obsoletes some things I
just did).

Olav, did you try my generate_index.py ?  It probably has issues
running on the whole tree, but I am eager to fix them :)

        Frederic