Re: Drupal as candidate to be challenged

Thanks Christian for the background information.

Having regional subdomains makes full sense, there is no reason to
change this. Then we can keep the language reference out of the
subdomain. Examples:

- gnome.org/about is a general page, you will see it in your browser's
locale (if available).

- gnome.org/it/about is a general page in Italian, independendently of
your browser's locale.

- ch.gnome.org/about would be a page about GNOME Switzerland, you will
see it in your browser's locale (if available).

- ch.gnome.org/it/about would be a page about GNOME Switzerland in
Italian, independendently of your browser's locale.

En/na Christian Rose ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org