Re: Google ads on Gnome pages?

Quoting karderio <karderio gmail com>:

Hi :o)

On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 10:06 +0000, Ross Golder wrote:
Quim Gil wrote:
> Do we have an estimation of the money those ads could bring to the
> GNOME Foundation? This is the essential question anybody asks about
> advertisement plans. I might rectify if those ads turn to be a
> remarkable source of income for the project.

I really don't think the use of adverts is a good idea at all, to put ads on WGO wouldn't be recommended in my opnion. People want add free websites, it could turn away visitors. We shouln't let money make us think it that direction. If GNOME Foundation needs more income it should look into other ways to do so.

Lee