Re: Google ads on Gnome pages?

Quim Gil wrote:
Do we have an estimation of the money those ads could bring to the
GNOME Foundation? This is the essential question anybody asks about
advertisement plans. I might rectify if those ads turn to be a
remarkable source of income for the project.

He wasn't specific, but my impression was that Lars was asking whether individual projects could place the ads on the pages related to their project to generate funding for *their* project, not for the Foundation as a whole. Lars, please can you clarify?

Thanks,

--
Ross