Re: Header links and developer tools tab bar [Was: LXR link error]

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:12:00 +1100
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:

> Sure it doesn't now, because it's a totally new element. :-) But this
> will make the developer sites seem like a coherent toolkit - an
> attractive idea.

Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing: You mean a
graphical representation of tabs just like kde-apps.org, or the tabs on
plone-powered sites like ubuntu?

I admit, I have problems understanding why this would make the
impression of a coherent toolkit - you click on one of the tools, and
the site design changes, the previous navigation box vanishes, etc.

Well, if other's like the idea...

Cheers,
Claus