Re: Header links and developer tools tab bar [Was: LXR link error]

<quote who="Claus Schwarm">

> Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing: You mean a graphical
> representation of tabs just like kde-apps.org, or the tabs on
> plone-powered sites like ubuntu?

... though not as arse.

> I admit, I have problems understanding why this would make the impression
> of a coherent toolkit - you click on one of the tools, and the site design
> changes, the previous navigation box vanishes, etc.

The site design won't change between members of the developer sites in our
'toolkit'. Everything under the tab bar will change (yes, including the
sidebar), but that's to be expected -> you're changing tabs.

linux.conf.au 2005: April 18th-23rd                    http://linux.conf.au/

    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL