Re: LXR link error on developer.gnome.org

On 10 Mar 2005, at 3:18 pm, Fotis Kouretas wrote:

I've noticed a small link error.
From :
-------
http://developer.gnome.org/

In top menou, click on "LXR"

Linking to:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/

The landing page error:
Not Found

The requested URL /lxr/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at cvs.gnome.org Port 80

This has been the case for some time and it really should have been fixed by now. The link needs to be removed or LXR fixed. The presence of a 404 page like this does not do our reputation any good.

Personally, I don't understand why developer.gnome.org gets a different set of header links. Shouldn't the header links be standardised across the gnome.org sites?

-Thomas