Re: Header links and developer tools tab bar [Was: LXR link error]

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:09:26 +1100
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:

> Totally. Here's what I'd really love to see: Standard top level header
> links across all sites, and then on the developer oriented
> sites/pages, a sexy tab bar of sites (or tools, really). So we'd have
> d.g.o itself, bugzilla, wiki, viewcvs, etc. Then the developer area
> would feel really well integrated across all of the sites and tools,
> and you could get to all of them within one click. If anyone wants to
> start on this in the dgo template, please do!

Dumb question: Wouldn't it make more sense to pack these tools into the
box under 'navigation'? There's already an entry called 'development
tools'.

Alternativly, one could make a second site box just like the pygtk.org
site: one for 'resources' instead of 'navigation', and one for 'tools'
for example.

Just a suggestion. A tab bar really doesn't fit into the gnome design,
IMHO.

Cheers,
Claus