Re: Header links and developer tools tab bar [Was: LXR link error]

Just a summary. Is this the idea ?

I'm talking not only for d.g.o since
Thomas has made a good point on g.o navigation
issues.
-----------------------------

BOX
----
Adv:
- More space
- Easier to integrate
- Easy handling and coding

Disadv:
- Only up to second level
(eg. if CVS and Bugilla goes there, no room in
the sub sites for boxed navigation, unless it goes horizontal)

TABBED
-------
Adv:
- More depth
- Could bridge the "tools" and give consistent navigation
- Easy to add in the subs
- Easy to keep 1st to 2nd level connection

Disadv:
- More difficult to code
- Need work in variable width sites
- Difficult to fit in gnome's current top since logo
  defines basic navigation.

BOTH
----
- Clean basic "g.o" navigation (Main sites, subs)
- Provide a consistent look for Navigation
- Both should hold the primary to second level connection

Fotis

Claus Schwarm wrote:
On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:12:00 +1100