Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?

En/na Michael Steinfeld ha escrit:
> Most of us that would like to revamp w.g.o are discussing such of late
> on #webhackers

> eye-candy ( without constraints ) does from a marketing standpoint
> does work. Especially for attracting new users who are unfamiliar with
> ones product.

Hopefully the GUADEC project will help finding good designs and
designers. See the proposal of organising GUADEC logo and web theme
contests -

The ideas discussed in and the web theme
contest should make clear that a criteria to elect the winner will be
the consonancy with the GNOME marketing and web revamp plans.

Once the contest is finished we will see if the (free) materials
generated are useful beyond the GUADEC site.

Quim Gil -