Re: A few changes on wgo

On 7 Dec 2005, at 6:04 pm, Claus Schwarm wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to propose the next change to wgo:

 1.) Add gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/community/index.wml (attached)

 2.) In the header:
     a.) delete the 'art & themes' link, and
     b.) add the link to 'community'.

I also like to ask if there's a way to have different right-hand
navigation lists for every main category such as ''About', 'Download',
'Support', etc. Is there a way?

Not at the moment, as far as I know, since they are all generated from the same evilisedhack script. However, this will have to change soon as each section must have their relative link in the header in bold and not a link.

The community page looks great and as long as there are no objections, I'll get to work on adding it in the next few days.

-Thomas