Re: Revamped GNOME.org (on GNOME.org)

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 17:17 +1000, Hugh Buzacott wrote:
> Attached is the Abiword file with my suggested plan for the suggested
> ‘website wiki’

This seems to be a very small document (that didn't need to be an
attachment). It basically says that a Wiki would be good. I think we are
all pretty much agreed that a Wiki or a similar Drupal-like system would
be good.

So, it's bad that there's not a plan to make this happen, but I think
that the GUADEC 2006's Drupal site should be a good test of this, and
the best course of action for interested people would be to observe
that, for instance on guadec-list.

(But do try not to complicate things too much for them - they need to
get a website up real quick.)

> Btw. The idea is still in its first stages so any ideas. I will be
> hosted in Writely.com so everyone can work on it.
>
> Email me any suggestions or if you want to be added to the Writely.com
> document editor list.

We have a development/coordination wiki: live.gnome.org. I recommend
that you just use that unless there's something that it can't do.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com