Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?

Most of us that would like to revamp w.g.o are discussing such of late
on #webhackers
Anyone that is interested in helping is encouraged to participate there.

I believe that the w.g.o needs to have a 'core team' to simplify the
layout of w.g.o.
Without of course, neglecting peoples ideas on this list.

I do have time and dedicating myself to contributing a simple but
elegant 'new' css template, that IMHO will compliment this of the
gnome.desktop.

eye-candy ( without constraints ) does from a marketing standpoint
does work. Especially for attracting new users who are unfamiliar with
ones product.

--Mike