Re: cvs and stuff

http://joshuaeichorn.com/search.tar.gz

this is the new search directory for gnome.org

The buttons are in the same directory they could use some work, you might also want to put them somewhere else, to change where they are you just edit the htdig.conf

I also have the htdig.conf file i was playing with up, http://joshuaeichorn.com/htdig.conf

You will need to put htsearch into the cgi-bin directory.

-josh

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Joshua Eichorn">

htdig needs to be installed and setup to run nightly/weekly whatever in
cron so the site gets indexed correctly.

Righto, I'll get onto this.

Then we just need to copy in simple frontend stuff i have set up.  I
believe the frontend needs one image to be made.

Is it just this html, or do you have various pretty configs for the
results pages? Can you send these over?

search the GNOME Website or something like that, however i don't know what
font was used for the rest of graphics and i don't really have any gimp
skills so im not really the person to do that last bit of update.

Garamond, but unfortunately Joakim has all of the bits and pieces for this.
Hopefully we can elbow [ strongarm? ;) ] him into doing this soon.