cvs and stuff

Do we have a cvs module for the new website yet?

I think it might be useful for us to have some kind of webpage - just a
page to say there is a web devel team, here's the cvs module, here's a
todo list, here's the mailing list, plus whatever else people think we
need.

I've not been able to pay much attention recently (family things) and now
that I can help I've lost track of who's doing what and what needs to be
done.

What are we using for site development? I seem to remember that there was
some consensus / compromise for using php, mysql, and smarty templates. Do
we have a set of coding standards or naming conventions?

I've been AWOL and might of missed this stuff so please don't read this as
a nag, I'm just trying to reorient myself. I'm happy to work on any of the
stuff above if people think it's a good idea and not already being worked
on.

Paul

Paul Cooper                             |  Tel: 0121 331 7858
Senior Programmer and Database Engineer |  Fax: 0121 331 7859
UCEcom                                  |  mailto:pgc ucecom com
University of Central England           |  http://www.ucecom.com
Birmingham, B4 7DX                      |