Re: cvs and stuff

htdig needs to be installed and setup to run nightly/weekly whatever in cron so the site gets indexed correctly.

Then we just need to copy in simple frontend stuff i have set up.  I believe the frontend needs one image to be made.
http://joshuaeichorn.com/search, shows you what it will look like,  the only change needed is the get more software graphic
should say, search the GNOME Website or something like that, however i don't know what font was used for the rest of
graphics and i don't really have any gimp skills so im not really the person to do that last bit of update.

-josh

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Joshua Eichorn">

I have the rough setup of the search engine done but it wont be finished
until someone with a account on the webserver helps me out, since htdig
needs to be installed.

Once it's on, what do you need?