Re: Time to pick a leader?

I'm going to have to agree.  Joakim seems to be the clear choice for me.

I also agree that it may be hard for someone new to see where things stand.

If possible, I would like to hold off on the site-specific dicussions until
we get more organized.  I have about 600 email messages I wade through each day
and I'm having trouble keeping up with the prelim dicussions, and the
site specific information at the same time.  Until we get organized
it may be tough for a new person to get up to speed.

Thanks
JJ