Re: Time to pick a leader?

michaeld senet com au wrote:

Elliot Lee wrote:

Joakim is the boss, unless you're planning on deposing him or he is
planning on abdicating. :)

Agreed - Joakim has been very helpful to me personally.  He knows the current
web site(s).  He's employed by Helix to do web stuff.  I'd hate to see him not
head up this effort...

I agree with both of you, I just want to make sure, everyone understands where things stand. I would also like it a little more formal so someone new joining the list had an idea of were things stand.
-joshua eichorn