Re: initial structure ideas

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 02:26:53AM +0000, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 07:17:22AM +0500, Ryan Muldoon wrote:
[severe snippage]
> 6) Experienced GNOME developer.
>
>    Tasks for this user:
>
>    -> Access developer tutorials.
>    -> Access API and other development documentation.
>    -> Development news (changes, new versions of libs, roadmaps).

> Please add user types and tasks to this list.

OK - but I'm not as good at this as you.

10) Experienced / New Gnome user wishing to help write docs

    Tasks for this user:

    --> Access the gdp guide to getting started
    --> View the doc table to see which apps / areas need docs
    --> Download and install the docbook, psgml, etc tools
    --> Download doc templates
    --> Find out why they should use the FDL, how to use it and a copy to
        read

11) Experienced Gnome user checking the website

    Tasks for this user:

    --> Check for news / new software
    --> Check the FAQ, and mailing list archives for a fix for that one
        thing that is bugging you

Well maybe (11) is just me, a vote to not forget the man in the middle ;-)

Paul