Information about Gnome Developers

You should have recieved an email form me telling you how you can update the information i have about you in my GNOME Web developer database. If you didn't recieve the email then either your not in the database and you need to add yourself or I don't have your correct email address.

The database can be viewed at http://JoshuaEichorn.com/gnomeweb/people.php
You can add yourself at http://JoshuaEichorn.com/gnomeweb/info.php

The database now contains information about areas of expertise and allows the list to be sorted by which ever area you want. If you need to update your information, but you don't have an update email there will be a link on each information page that can be used to send an email with your update link.

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me.
-joshua eichorn
jeichorn burroak com