Re: Time to pick a leader?

Elliot Lee wrote:
> Joakim is the boss, unless you're planning on deposing him or he is
> planning on abdicating. :)

Agreed - Joakim has been very helpful to me personally.  He knows the current
web site(s).  He's employed by Helix to do web stuff.  I'd hate to see him not
head up this effort...

--
Michael Davies                "Do what you think is interesting, do
michaeld senet com au          something that you think is fun and

This message was sent using SE Net Webmail.
http://webmail.senet.com.au/