Re: The header on www.uk.gnome.org

On 10/23/06, David Lodge <dave cirt net> wrote:
> It does sound like a job for a montage, doesn't it?

About the only way you can keep everybody happy - the south of England is
very over represented by our media already (especially the BBC - we don't
all live in the South East).

Something like http://www.kryogenix.org/random/gnomeukbanner/ ? Feel
free to say "ugh, no, go away". :) No London bits at all! (No Welsh
bits either, since I can't find a decent free picture of anything nice
in Wales. The rest of the UK is represented, though.)

sil

--
The carrot is hiding in your coat pocket.  "Don't let me be
eaten!" it begs in a pathetic, orange voice.