Re: The header on www.uk.gnome.org

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 07:33:56PM +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:
> The Palace of Westminster, too, is highly identifiable with our country,
> even if the other buildings are less well-known outside our shores.

Well, sticking with that theme, how about Tower Bridge?  A unique piece of
Britain, without being associated with the state itself.

I have some nice looking pictures of the London Eye, truly a modern marvel
in my eyes, and worthy of a place in the banner.

Maria

--
Fixer of things, imparter of clue, professional network fairy.
Maria Blackmore