Re: Weekly Report - Individual Workspace Wallpapers

This week I've spent my time cleaning up the patches I've created and have begun to submit them into bugzilla for review. I'm making them depend upon bug 48004 so if you want to follow the entries then subscribe to that bug.
I've added a new set of functions to the GnomeBG API for querying if the gconf keys are writable. I'm gradually removing all the direct monitoring of gconf keys in the client code with signals in the GnomeBG API to simplify client code use.

James