Vala support plugin for Anjuta: Weekly report

Hi,

I've just released[1] what I was working on during the last two weeks : ctags
with Vala support. The main remaining problem with it is getting accepted
upstream since it uses libvala (I've made it an optional dependency, but I'm
not sure it's ok).

Next week, I'm going to start working on the plugin, first, I'll try to get
indentation out of the C++/Java plugin so it won't need to be loaded with vala.
Next, I'll start on code completion, the most important part of my project. I
hope to have something useable before the end of the week.

Abderrahim