Weekly Report - Individual Workspace Wallpapers

This week I've made a fair amount of progress on the backend part of the project; I now have the desktop wallpaper changing when you switch wallpapers and have modified the appearance applet to save the selected preferences for the desktop it is currently on. I still need to tidy up some parts of the code before it is ready to be released, but I can now start work on the user interface for setting the individual workspace wallpapers.

James