Re: Tagging & Emblems Weekly Reports

Hi everybody,

after arriving back from Istanbul, I am still experimenting around with
my API for the emblems and discuss it with my mentor and hpj.

Also I had a deep look into the source of Thunar (xfce filemanager for
those who are not familiar...) and how it deals with emblems and
metadata (in the broadest sense).
Must say it is much better readable than the nautilus source and it
gives a lot of valuable information and hints for my API-design.

I go on with my work now. Keep on moving and best regards,

Clemens