Re: Weekly Report - Individual Workspace Wallpapers

I spent this last week finishing up at University. Tuesday I had a job
interview, Wednesday was my Graduation Ball, then the rest of the week
I spent packing up my house and moving across the country back home to
my parents, so not a lot of time to work on my project this week
unfortunately. Once I've finished unpacking here I should be able to
spend some more time working on it this week though!

I also received my final degree results: a 1st class honours degree in
Mathematics and Computer Science. My graduation ceremony is next
Wednesday, so that means another trip up to York.

Thats all for this week

James