Re: Extensions review

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 10:01 PM, Carlos Soriano Sánchez
<carlos soriano89 gmail com> wrote:
Drago,

What I'm trying to avoid is basically:
https://extensions.gnome.org/review/3806
I don't think we want a lot of Main.Util.trySpawnCommandLine and more if you
want to do is try to spawn gtk applications or so.

The problem there is less the trySpawnCommandLine part, but rather
that the "extension" actually contains a full-blown application and an
extension as the sole way to interact with it (rather than the usual
.desktop file in DATA_DIR/applications etc). I admit that this
particular code has been so mind-boggling that I couldn't get myself
to review it (and from the looks of it, neither did any of the other
reviewers) ...

Cheers,
Florian