Re: source.unseenCount's strange behavior

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Thiago Bellini Ribeiro
<hackedbellini gmail com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Thiago Bellini Ribeiro
> <hackedbellini gmail com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Jasper St. Pierre
>> <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
>>> Note that with Debian/Ubuntu, there's an issue with multiarch
>>> conflicting with 64-bit systems. jhbuild assumes that /usr/lib64/
>>> exists on all systems with "x86_64" in the uname, but that's untrue
>>> for Debian systems.
>>>
>>> Put "use_lib64 = False" in your .jhbuildrc as a workaround for this.
>>
>> Did it! Thanks for the hint!
>>
>> I'm just having one issue now: http://hastebin.com/feyamejeqo

Sorry. I didn't know that hastebin would remove my paste after a while.
This one I know that won't get deleted: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/1286002/

Anyone knows what's wrong with it? Maybe I'm missing something?