Re: Design choice for suspend option only

2012/3/2 clemens <clemens lab21 org>:
> Everybody that is able to install linux + gnome-shell without internet
> connection should be able to press the alt button or open a terminal
> and use one of the approximately 42 methods to shut down.
> And if its really that important to have the button grep + vim will help
> you.

Isn't the direct opposite more likely, that if you don't have an
internet connection you're more likely not to be technically
interested?

But I'm having a hard time beliving that you would find a strong correlation
either way. It probably has more to do with wealth and age.

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion