Re: Applications Compatibility

hi Olav,

>> possibly biased benchmarks made by developers, who clearly want people
>
> I don't want such type of discussion on gnome-shell-list. If you cannot
> be polite then find some other place to discuss, not here.

I should have taken more time to explain what i meant. As i wrote to
Adam, i wasn't attacking the developers credibility or the like. What
i was getting at is that anytime you have 2 or more groups developing
similiar software, each will have reasons and often data to back up
why their implementation is better. (you see this everywhere, not just
in software development).

my sincerest apologies ~ i did not mean to offend anyone, or attack anyone.

> Ontopic: GNOME shell is slow with Nvidia binary drivers unless you use
> one of the latest version.

you mean like 275.xx (which is the very latest). or possibly 270.41.19
(latest stable) which i have also used/tested.

I hope that this clarifies thing Olav.

jordan