Re: small screens and large config dialogs
- From: Milan Bouchet-Valat <nalimilan club fr>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>, "gnome-shell-list gnome org" <gnome-shell-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: small screens and large config dialogs
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 15:50:30 +0100
Le dimanche 11 décembre 2011 à 14:15 +0000, Ross Burton a écrit :
> That isn't going to help when the size possible is larger than the
> screen, ie evolution preferences doesn't fit in 600px.
Moving the window by hand is hardly a good workaround for users. The
dialog should fit on the screen. I think there's work going on to make
that dialog smaller. For example:
Same for the Thunderbird dialog: bugs should be filed.
] [Thread Prev