Re: small screens and large config dialogs

Am 10.12.2011 16:53, schrieb Florian Müllner:
> On sáb, 2011-12-10 at 16:50 +0100, Dennis Benzinger wrote:
>>> Alt+left-button still works with attached modal dialogs, e.g. it will
>>> move both the dialog and its parent.
>>> [...]
>>
>> Is it possible to move just the modal dialog and not its parent too?
>
> No, not if the dialog is attached to its parent.
> [...]

I would be nice if you could detach a modal dialog from its parent.

If I'd want to file an enhancement bug for this in the Gnome bug tracker
should I use mutter or gnome-shell as the product?

And could somebody please give me a pointer to where such code should be
added?

Thanks,
Dennis Benzinger