Re: small screens and large config dialogs
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Dennis Benzinger <Dennis Benzinger gmx net>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: small screens and large config dialogs
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:22:21 +0100
On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 05:03:05PM +0100, Dennis Benzinger wrote:
> I would be nice if you could detach a modal dialog from its parent.
There is a gconf/dconf option for that I think. Something like "attach
modal dialogs". The bug should be about dialogs longer than the screen
though, not about enabling some crappy workaround. Maybe e.g. limit size
of modal dialogs to the screen size.
] [Thread Prev