Re: Open with Files?

On jue, 2011-12-08 at 05:13 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> That's odd.
>
> Any time I plug in an external drive I get a toaster notification saying
> "Open with Files" and "Eject".  That first option is so ambiguous.
>  Grammar wise, its confusing.  What is "Files"?  Should that not read
> "Open Files" or "Browse Files" or "Open with Nautilus"?

What is "Nautilus"? Our file manager has "Files" as the user-visible
name in its .desktop file - that the executable / bugzilla component
happens to be "nautilus" is an implementation detail.
(Note that the strings for the notification actions are build
from .desktop files, for the above "Open with " + the name of the
default application for inode/directory)

Florian