Re: The path of least blame

> +1 This 'singleton' distinction is bogus.
>
> Gedit supports tabs, why was it proposed as a multi-window app?

I'd say the distinction is between applications which may or may not use
several windows (depending on the user's preference), and applications
which should NEVER have multiple windows (for example, there is
absolutely no reason to have two rhythmbox windows, two synaptic
windows, or two transmission windows). The case of evolution is a bit
special because it's an application holding multiple distinct
applications (a mailer, a calendar, a contact list), and each of those
sub-apps are mono-window applications. Maybe it's just the sign that
Evolution should really be split into independant modules...